things I need to do today
- pick up my prescription
- get skiing stuff out of the attic
- buy travel insurance
- have a shower
- other things?
Brion Family Cemetery, San Vito d’Altivole, Treviso, Italy,
1969-78, Chapel plan
tomorrow: sleep in as long as I like. eat something and drink water. read for a bit or do photoshop tutorials. go to the gym. home. shower. dress in something pretty. pack stuff together. train into town. walk to the poet’s. dinner with his family. sleep early.
So I’m part of this amazing forum called SheroesCentral and we want more members. If you like books, fantasy, science fiction, politics, feminism, arts & crafts, cooking, and/or hanging out with the coolest people on the internet (ahem), YOU SHOULD TOTALLY JOIN!! I’m looking at you, followers. We’re primarily women, but there are a few dudes among us and we would be super-pumped to get more. We have a shitload of queer members, too. No creeps, no trolls, no assholes. Just an awesome, supportive, active forum with a bunch of excellent people on it who want MOAR FRENDZ.
How To Make A Hair Bow For Your Big Day
1. Begin by taking one small section of hair from each side of your head. The bigger the sections, the bigger the bow.
2. Tie the two sections together with an elastic to create a half ponytail. Don’t pull the ends through the elastic the last time you wrap it to create a loop like the picture on the right.
3. Split the loop in half to create two smaller loops and clip one loop aside for later.
4. Use your fingers to spread out the loop and push it flat against your head into a bow shape. Insert one bobby pin going from top to bottom and one going from bottom to top.
5. Repeat on the opposite side to finish the bow shape.
6. Pick up the remaining ends of the ponytail and wrap them up and around the elastic to hide it. Secure it with bobby pins underneath.
Reblogging mostly so I can find it later but aaaah so cute *_____*
Reminds me of the finest of times with my archi-friends. Sitting and talking, songs and sunsets. Fires on the sand dunes.
Things to do tomorrow morning:
nip into work for an OS map - no time for this.
get money out email co-mentee email mentor
liner, maybe watercolours, shoes and boots, hrm, headtorch, shell shower and wash hair change my sheets and tidy my room call my home-work about shifts email work here